It's New Year's Resolution Time Again!This year, let Humane Tomorrow help you with your New Year's Resolutions!
- Lose weight: That spare change in your pocket is just making the scales register higher! Make a small donation to save lives and give you a head start with everyone's favorite resolution. Bonus—for many people, 12/31/2017 is the last day that donations will be tax-deductible! Visit www.humanetomorrow.org/help/donate.html to make your year-end donation today. Animals like Morgen, saved this year, thank you!
- Exercise more: Walk a dog! Our TLC program is in need of more volunteers - email TLC@humanetomorrow.org and find out more. Or, when you walk your own dog, be sure to log in to the Walk for A Dog app and choose Humane Tomorrow as your charity of choice.
- Get involved in your community: What could be better than making new friends while helping create a more respectful, responsible, and compassionate community? Visit our Orientation Schedule page to find out when our next orientation is scheduled.
- Fall in love: Foster a dog or cat! We can't promise you won't get your heart broken when you foster…saying goodbye is always hard…but we can guarantee that it'll be worth it. And, there is another animal who needs and will love you just as much waiting in a shelter to fill that empty place in your heart. Want to foster cats or kittens? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Dogs and puppies for adoption? Email email@example.com. Commitment issues? Short-term fostering of dogs or puppies that go to New York might be right up your alley—email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Declutter: Bring us your used blankets, bath towels, and comforters…the crate your dog no longer uses…the scratching post your cat doesn't use…our animals will love them! You can drop off donations of any kind at Flower Mound Veterinary Hospital, 1601 Arrowhead Drive, Flower Mound TX 75028 or check out our wish list for ideas. Items from our Amazon Wish List can be delivered by Amazon! How easy is that?
- Travel more: Our transport volunteers visit exotic places like Weatherford, Mineral Wells, Mount Pleasant, and Alvarado! Sign up and see more of north Texas in 2018!
- Reduce stress: Medical science has proven it—petting animals lowers blood pressure, releases good chemicals in the brain, and is generally great for you. We are pretty sure those benefits are doubled when the animal is one you're helping save!
- Eat healthy: Donate some high-quality dog or cat food and help keep our animals healthy this year! Pretty much anything sold by our friends at Three Dog Bakery, Blissful Bark, Hollywood Feed, Nosey Dog, or Earthwise will have our animals on the road to good health in no time. And bonus, you'll be supporting small businesses at the same time (that's on your list, too, right?).
- Be more fiscally responsible: Humane Tomorrow is an all-volunteer, 501c3 organization with 20 years of experience, a reputation for professionalism and quality care, and audited financials every year. We appreciate your donations and will ensure they are put to good use on programs that promote our core values of respect, responsibility, and compassion. Did we mention you can donate at www.humanetomorrow.org?
- Drink less: Yeah, this group probably can't help you there. :) However, it's never too late to start donating wine for our Tuxes and Tails Gala's wine pull! Instead of drinking it... donate it! Email email@example.com to donate. (Hey, this helps with decluttering, too!)
We thank everyone for their support and contributions to another successful year at Humane Tomorrow. However you spend your New Year's Eve, we hope you have a safe and happy one!